What Information We Collect:
The Safe Blood for Africa may collect Personal Information and Traffic Data when:
- you make purchases of products or services;
- you request support for the Safe Blood for Africa’s products or services;
- you create a user account (e.g., login user name and password) on the Site;
- you register for webcasts, seminars or roundtables;
- you request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers or newsletters);
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways, which we may offer from time to time;
- you apply for a job, or submit your resume to the Safe Blood for Africa; or
- you submit questions or comments to us.
The Safe Blood for Africa may also collect Personal Information from individuals (with their consent) at conventions, trade shows and expositions.
The types of Personal Information and Traffic Data collected may include (but are not limited to), as applicable:
- your first and last name;
- your title and your company’s name;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province, postal code);
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- (for job applicants submitting electronic information) your educational background, employment experience, and job interest;
- any other identifier that permits the Safe Blood for Africa to make physical or online contact with you;
- any information that the Safe Blood for Africa collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as: (a) your username, (b) your password, and/or (c) your credit card account information.
Use of Your Information:
The Safe Blood for Africa collects and uses your Personal Information and Traffic Data to operate and improve its Site and deliver the services or carry out the transactions you have requested. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the Site or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies; and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences.
We also use your Personal Information and Traffic Data to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. Some of the Safe Blood for Africa’s services may send periodic member letters that are considered part of the service. We may also contact you to inform you of other products or services available from the Safe Blood for Africa and its affiliates.
Personal Information collected on the Site and services may be stored and processed in the United States both on-premises and in the cloud, and by using the Site, product or service, you consent to any such transfer of information.
Sale or Acquisition of Assets
Third Party Accounts Linked to Your Account at Our Site:
If you choose to link your third party accounts to your Safe Blood for Africa account, Safe Blood for Africa may collect data associated with that account, including your wager data (i.e. wagers place, wager amount, position, wager type, vigorish and odds). Once linked, this data is integrated into the Site and cannot be removed unless individually and manually deleted by you.
Links to Other Sites:
For avoidance of doubt, if we provide links to social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, and you choose to visit those websites through our links, please note that the information you post, transmit or otherwise make available on those websites may be viewed by the general public. We do not control user-posted content on social media homepages and are not responsible for any third-party use of your information that you have posted, transmitted or otherwise made available there.